Carbon Collective Hybrid Coating 2.0 (New Version)
Carbon Collective's Hybrid Coating has been recently reformulated, now benefitting from:
– A New Signature Scent
– Increased Repellency
– Increased Durability
– More Concentrated
– High Chemical Resistance
– Easier To Use
– Stronger Chemical Bonds
– Faster Activation
– Increased Foaming Agent
Hybrid is an ultra hydrophobic sealant which can be applied in a multitude of ways. The high concentrate formula is diluatable by 1:10, creating 5 Litres of sealant from a 500ml bottle or 20 Litres from a 2 Litre Jerry Can.
The coating can be applied to exterior paint, glass, wheels & plastics, providing ultra hydrophobic protective properties, which are durable for over 3 months.
– Hand Sprayer
– 50ml Hybrid / 450ml Water = 500ml bottle
– 100ml Hybrid / 900ml Water = 1 litre bottle
– Snow Foam Gun
– 100ml / 400ml Water
– Direct application via our Supreme Wash Mitt or Wash Pad (apply neat to wash mitt or pad & apply to vehicle in sections)
– For maintenance, add 50ml in the wash bucket
– Clean car as usual
– Apply to a wet surface, ensuring the whole area has been coated
– Leave to dwell for 10-20 seconds
– Rinse vigorously with a pressure washer to activate
– Repeat application process for increased sheeting & for maximum durability
– On warmer days/darker cars, we recommend applying to one panel at a time, never allowing product to dry on a panel or on glass.
Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.